Michael P. Gaffney, President/Owner
Judith Olson, Registrar
- The enrollment dates for our Flower Design Classes are open up until and during our next Flower Design Class dates and students can enroll at any time.
- A $100 refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. Deposit can be a made with a credit card or check. Please make checks payable to “American School of Flower Design”
- Flower Design Classes are not graded and students will receive a letter of completion from the administration.
- Our School reserves the right to dismiss students for unruly behavior, disruptive behavior, or any other behavior deemed inappropriate by the school administration.
- Our School does not accept previous credits or experience.
- School Calendar may be viewed here (Subject to change).
- All classes taught by top area designers.
- Any Flower Design Classes not taken are refundable.
- Classes may be subject to change or cancellation upon the director’s decision.
- All schedules subject to change. Further Schedules to be posted at later date.
- Holidays are rescheduled.
- Two classes may be made up in the following session with 24 hour notice.
- No classes on Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year’s Eve and Day. Classes rescheduled.
- 24-hour notice must be given for class cancellation. Notice must be received by 12 noon the previous day classes begin.