Flower Power lessons from a flower design professional, my book can help and entertain the beginner to the professional.
Release: Late Fall 2015
About: A contemporary, editorial view on flower design, this book analyzes some innovative techniques and possibilities with an emphasis on Southern Californian styles. With so many beautiful and elegant blooms in California, I developed incredible new design techniques that anyone can apply to their flower design armoire. This book is a look into the Californian flower world and the lessons that I’ve taught at my Los Angeles School of Flower Design.
- Elegant photo shots from San Juan Capistrano, CA to Hollywood and top-of-the-line flower design elements for you to indulge in.
- Flower design techniques that are particular to California and other sub-tropical flower designs.
- Miscellaneous design tips that can be used anywhere in the United Sttes or even the world.
- A look inside the world of an American Flower Design School taught by yours truly.
- Other flower facts that you’ve never known!
For more information or inquiries, contact me on my phone at 877-322-5666 or contact me on the Contact page.
Also, if you haven’t already, check out my previous book on professional flower design entitled, “Design Star: Lessons from the New York School of Flower Design”.