Flower Design One Day Seminars
The one day of designing with Michael Gaffney covers more than 8 of his top designs from his curriculum. From bridal to topiarys and classic European designs are included. The day includes hundreds in flowers and also includes a copy of his book Design Star. You’ll leave a great understanding of how to design many styles of popular floral design. Michaels been featured on the Today Show, Hallmark Channel and CBS television sharing his design secrets, tips and knowledge. Join us for a day of designing with the stars. $ 485 includes everything
FALL 2014: Nov. 1st, 2014
SPRING 2015: March. 21st, 2015
FALL 2014: Oct. 25th, 2014
SPRING 2015: March. 14th, 2015
FALL 2014: Oct. 10th, 2014
SPRING 2015: March. 7th, 2015
FALL 2014: Oct. 11th, 2014
SPRING 2015: March. 28th, 2015
FALL 2014: Nov. 8th, 2014
SPRING 2015: April. 4th, 2015
FALL 2014: Nov. 15th, 2014
SPRING 2015: April. 11th, 2015
FALL 2014: Dec. 6th, 2014
SPRING 2015: April. 18th, 2015
Michael P. Gaffney, President/Owner
Judith Olson, Registrar
- The enrollment dates are open up until and during our next class dates and students can enroll at any time.
- A $100 refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. Deposit can be a made with a credit card or check.
- Classes are not graded and students will receive a letter of completion from the administration.
- Our School reserves the right to dismiss students for unruly behavior, disruptive behavior, or any other behavior deemed inappropriate by the school administration.
- Our School does not accept previous credits or experience.
- School Calendar may be viewed here (Subject to change)
- All classes taught by top area designers.
- Any classes not taken are refundable.
- For all online classes, where flowers are delivered, someone must be home to accept their package the following day using tracking numbers.
- All schedules subject to change. Further Schedules to be posted at later date.
- Holidays are rescheduled.
- Two classes may be made up in the following session with 24 hour notice.
- No classes on Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year’s Eve and Day. Classes rescheduled.